Thursday, July 5, 2012

Intro: Plan Calmly



Many women plan their wedding from childhood ideals, only to realize in adulthood that unless their parents are footing the bill, they will need to reign in their expectations a bit. 


Purple carpet in a old, castle-like church! Yes, Please!

Let's just say this girl is experiencing the above. :)

Simple church wedding. I'll take it!

Wedding planning can be hard on the new professional and law student budget. Additionally,  planning a celebration in a city where you never lived could become stressful. But I try not to let the issues of foreseen costs, family/friend drama, and details of it all get to me. 

"Keep Calm & Plan On"

Such a wise suggestion. I received this message on coaster from WeddingWire.com that I now have on my fridge. It's a daily reminder that if I plan, and plan smart, things will be OK. 

By using our money wisely, advice from other women on various websites, and embracing calm planning, I think any bride can have her childhood vision of her wedding day intersect with the adult realities. At the end of the day, we have to remember the point of it all -- I still get the Prince Charming I've prayed and dreamed of my whole life.

Let's keep calm and plan a wedding, shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment